As part of the Finance Team you will be responsible for running accounting and financial activities, analyzing the economic stability of the company and provide financial information to other departments, for budgeting purposes. You support financial decision making by collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting on financial data.
- Implement new account ERP across regional offices;
- Set up new cost Centers & Common Cost Allowance;
- Develop and update of simplification heat map to identify areas of focus;
- Drive process improvement, identify opportunities to standardize and simplify the existing process of selective account reconciliations and drive the closure of open items;
- Drive controller compliance in the region;
- Internal Audit on commissions, ledger booking and abnormal spending and monitoring of corrective actions and closeouts;
- Lead book-keeping process and ensure ledger detail transections are clean;
- Prepare closing tracker to ensure open items are resolved in time for closing;
- Develop monthly/quarterly operating FX rate for P&L and BS;
- Monitoring/analysis of cash & Capital movements, Bank account management, contingent, liabilities highlighting potential risk and identifying opportunities to add value to the business;
- FX hedging,understanding of the FX regulatory environment and troubleshooting of treasury issues.