· BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
· Proven working experience in digital marketing of at least 5 years
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, marketing automation, and display advertising campaigns
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Mixpanel)
· Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords and Facebook campaigns
· Strong analytical and data driven thinking
The Performance Marketer is primarily responsible for the management of digital accounts. A person with a keen interest in keeping the business abreast of emerging technologies and developments in the digital industry and sharing that knowledge and information with the rest of the performance marketing department. You will drive the marketing department’s commercial performance through systematic campaign-specific results and overall measurement. This role works closely with all marketing teams in target-setting as well as post-campaign evaluations.
· Lead performance marketing and expand core channels including, but not limited to: SEM, SEO, organic growth, display, branded content, affiliate marketing, retargeting campaigns and paid social
· Define, regularly report on, and optimize key engagement metrics.
· Ensure campaigns consistently hit user acquisition/engagement goals.
· Apply digital marketing best practices to determine new opportunities.
· Perform deep analysis of customer segments and behaviors to improve campaign effectiveness
· Use data-driven experimentation. Run marketing experiments with new channels and tactics using A/B testing and multivariate testing. Test landing pages, messaging and user experience
· Handle user acquisition by sourcing, A/B testing and scaling various platforms ranging from GA, FB to content discovery platforms, locally and regionally
· Stay Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurements
· Group Medical & Life Insurance
· All services Spa & Fitness at Y Spa (Foodland Sukhumvit 16)
· Social Security benefits
· Laptop allowance of 1,000 THB per month
· Annual performance-based bonus
· Sponsored external training courses or extended learning classes
· Monthly parties & activities
· GetLinks SWAG and invitations to exclusive parties