· Fluent in English and Vietnamese
· Creative and innovative thinker
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
· Professional business presence and acumen.
· Self-starter, high level of initiative, proven proactive thinker
· Commitment to customer service (internal and external)
· Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills.
· Strong ability to multi-task with results-oriented mindset
· Calm individual who can operate under pressure, deadlines, and the demands of a busy office environment.
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Outlook
· Basic knowledge in graphics arts software such as CANVA or Adobe or willingness to learn
The Events and Partnership Executive will work closely with the country manager and regional marketing team managing external marketing efforts. This position must utilize skills including team-based interaction, project management, goal setting and administrative support. The Events and Partnership Executive must have the ability to work under pressure, demonstrate active listening and exhibit organizational skills. This is a demanding and diverse role that includes a mix of administrative tasks, project coordination and creative content driven work.
· Create and manage project plans for various marketing and event activities
· Create content promoting GetLinks brand in Vietnam to potential “Humans of Tech” candidates
· Create content promoting GetLinks brand in Vietnam to potential to company partners
· Create, Manage and Coordinate events by identifying, assembling, and organizing requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; managing mailing lists to ensure event success
· Provide administrative and translation to support to regional marketing team as needed
· Maintain email lists for internal and external communications
· As required manage partner recruitment events, including marketing and awareness campaigns
· Provide support in social media LinkedIn, Facebook, forums and online communities
· Assist in collating marketing materials as needed
· Maintain files for graphic related projects
· Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for completion of new and different requests
· Maintain records of press coverage
· Annual performance-based bonus
· Sponsored external training courses or extended learning classes
· Monthly parties & activities
· GetLinks SWAG and invitations to exclusive parties