· Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent number of 6 years’ or experience within a sales-driven environment with business development expertise
· Background in Recruitment or Sales in a SaaS-based environment
· Experience leading sales teams & track record of consistently achieving team targets
· A deep understanding of Marketplace models along with knowledge of local market dynamics of the city
· Ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment
· Strong English communications skills are a must, proficiency in the local language is an advantage.
As the Country Manager you manage and coach Account and Talent Managers within the department. The Country Manager translates the “go-to-market” plan into execution & laying down the road map for country growth and establishes strategic partnerships with community groups, clients, city administrations and govt. Partners in close collaboration with Management and senior advisers.
Ideally you have a background in Recruitment or Sales in a SaaS-based environment and you are a natural go-getter and achiever who is able to build and motivate your team to great results, with a focus on New Business and subscription sales and Partnerships that drive the growth of the business in that city.
· Embrace and carry out the Company Vision, Mission and cultural values;
· Lead the Operations team in delivering the best Customer Experience while having a 360-degree view from Customer Care to Optimal utilization of resources;
· Pro-actively generate new business revenue through C-level executives and line of business representatives selling GetLinks solution packages to large, complex strategic accounts;
· Strategize and execute all initiatives including operational troubleshooting when
· Support HQ executive managers from various departments by providing city information and meaningful business/market information periodically;
· Assume complete responsibility for cash flow related tasks and manage business expenses;
· Ensure team members to follow core processes in order to optimize and increase team effectiveness and efficiency;
· Responsible for hiring and training new staff and formulate incentive plans, KPI’s, as well as career progression planning including performance management
· Manage sales weekly/monthly & quarterly sales forecast / goal achievements
· Laptop allowance
· Mobile Phone Allowance
· Annual performance-based bonus
· Sponsored external training courses or extended learning classes
· Monthly parties & activities
· GetLinks SWAG and invitations to exclusive parties