· Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or related field;
· 3 years of experience in Data Insights, Data Analytics, Data Science or Business Analytics role;
· Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills;
· Experience collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing data to achieve business objectives;
· An inquisitive, investigative nature and interest in business strategy;
· Strong knowledge of Excel (familiarity with SQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL is a plus)
· Visualization tools experience (Power BI, Tableau, QlikView)
· Strong verbal and written English communication skills are a must.
As the Data Engineer, you will be responsible for the full lifecycle, including requirement gathering, developing reports, performing analysis and monitoring performance. You are the go-to person to write quality control plans to identify improvements and are able to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
· Analyze and develop an engagement plan to drive users throughout the funnel;
· Development of funnel reports with analysis and action planning;
· Partner with different departments (e.g. Sales, Services, Marketing, Business Operations, Product, etc.) to produce insights as an internal data consultant;
· Collaborate with the engineering team to turn information into insights.
· Identify strategic opportunities, areas of improvement, and best practices within the team and across the organization;
· Contribute to data-driven culture by improving business processes using data, including presenting results of analyses to non-technical stakeholders.
· Group Medical & Life Insurance
· All services Spa & Fitness at Y Spa (Foodland Sukhumvit 16)
· Social Security benefits
· Laptop allowance of 1,000 THB per month
· Annual performance-based bonus
· Sponsored external training courses or extended learning classes
· Monthly parties & activities
· GetLinks SWAG and invitations to exclusive parties