We are looking for an experienced Vice President (VP) of Marketing to direct and oversee our regional marketing department. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals. Our ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including offline and digital marketing techniques.
To be successful in this role, you should be highly professional. You should also play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic planning. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities contribute to our company’s long-term success.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness;
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams;
- Design and review the Marketing department’s budget;
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies;
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary;
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly;
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the Management Team;
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth;
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events;
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department;
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objective and track competitors’
- Help to build tools for regional sales team optimize their sales process and grow sustainable